Riley’s Farm and Equestrian Center offers much more than boarding services, for example; multi-discipline riding lessons, horse training, horse rehab care, a Cross Country jump course, visiting clinicians-link to calendar covering many topics from Western Dressage to Nutrition. Walk-ins are welcome — we'd be delighted to meet with you individually to discuss your horse's specific needs. Please feel free to contact us via our email or phone. Our owner and management live right on the property and are available 24/7 for emergencies and our boarders' questions or concerns.
We offer numerous options for boarding your horse, 12X12 stalls in our main barn with individual paddocks, run-in stalls with pasture turn-outs, 12x12 box stalls with turn-out paddock time per day and smaller stalls for ponies with turn-out paddock time.
Travel Board is available per day or per week - Please inquire for rates.
Layups and Stall Rest Board - Please inquire for rates.
Your monthly board includes:
- Choice of Stall type:
- 12x12 matted stall with in/out attached paddock $600.00
- 12x12 matted run-in shed $600.00
- 12x12 stalls with pasture turnout daily $600.00
- Pony stalls $350.00
- Travel stalls for shows, clinics, take your horse on vacation stalls are all also available at daily or weekly rates! Please inquire.
- Indoor Hot/Cold Wash Stall
- Individual Tack Lockers
- Temp. Controlled Automatic Waterers
- 3 Feedings per day, supplements and medications administered per individual horses requirements
- Handling for vet or farrier if you are not able to be present
- Use of 90x140 indoor arena
- Use of handicapped accessible indoor round pen
- Use of x-country jumping course
- Use of lighted outdoor round pen
- Use of lighted outdoor arena
- Use of grazing paddocks
- Trailer parking
In addition to the services included with your monthly board, we offer the following:
- Routine Rotating Worming (6-8 week schedule) $20.00 per de-worming
- Half hour Lunging work $25.00 per scheduled session or $75.00 per week
- “The Spa” Horse bathing, shampoo and conditioner and hoof oil treatment-$50.00
Click here for Boarding Contract.
Individual Front Paddocks
12 x 12 Stalls
Individual Paddocks with Each Stall
We offer lessons in English and Western disciplines for all levels of riders. We use quality school horses in all of our lessons, that provide an exceptional learning experience for all level riders. We are happy to cater to the beginner rider, whether youth or adult, as well as offer more rigorous lessons for the seasoned rider. Opportunities to join our Show Team are available for those interested in stress-less competition at any level.
Riding Lesson Options and Prices
- 1 hour private lesson $60.00
- 1 hour semi private lesson (2 riders) $50.00
- 1 hour group lesson (3-5 riders) $30.00
- 30 minute practice ride (no instruction but must receive instructor approval) $25.00
- 30 minute Starter Lesson offered for the first time rider or to any riders under age 7. $30.00
- Receive $5.00 per lesson discount when purchasing a pack of 5 or more
Versatility/Trail Practice-Sessions are available in both lesson and work-on-your-own formats. Lesson $30.00
Our Versatility/Trail Practice lessons/days will feature access to a variety of versatility obstacles - car wash, water hazard, bridge, log drag, tires just to name a few - as well as AQHA/APHA approved trail obstacles. Participants are welcome to work the obstacles on their own, or take advantage of coaching and pointers provided by our trainer. The sessions will be offered in our indoor arena and also in our cross country field.
So whether you're looking to brush up for the breed shows, tackle versatility competition, or just want to expose your horse to some new things in a fun, no stress atmosphere, we hope you will join us!
This will be a great opportunity for young or green horses, novice riders, or experienced teams just looking for a fun day out. In-hand participants (of all sizes and ages!) are welcome to join, as well as those who would like to ride.
Personal Care and Attention
Western and English Style Programs
English Riding Lessons
- Show Coaching $50.00 per Day
- $20.00 per day Non-Competition Day at multi-day Shows
- Horse Use at Show $35.00 per Day
- $10.00 per Non-Competition Day at multi-day Shows
- N/A for Riders showing their leased horse
- Show Bathing $50.00
- Show Clipping (Ears, Legs, Muzzle) Please inquire.
- Banding, Braiding, Pulling-inquire
- Body Clipping $180.00
We have wooded trails and a cross country field right on the property and bridle path access to over 100 acres of freshly cleared trails available for our boarders and truck-in horses.
Riley’s Farm organizes group trail rides to Pawtuckaway State Park, Bear Brook State Park and Hampton Beach for our boarders and their guests. We provide trailering if required, please inquire for pricing.
Whether you are looking to have a career in eventing, in the dressage ring, brush up your horses skills, desensitize your horse for trail riding, get your youngster started or your rescue horse restarted, our trainer will be happy to meet with you to customize a training
We are also happy to fit and market your horse for sale. Training clients enjoy all the amenities and service our Full Board service has to offer. Please contact us today to discuss your training needs.
Show and Clinic Board $35.00
Show bathing, clipping, banding/braiding preparation services and pricing available upon request
“Bring your Trainer” sessions, cost is hourly Arena Rental rate plus $10.00 (liability form signature required)
Arena and Round Pen Rental $25.00 per hour (please specify which ring you would like to use so that we can plan accordingly, liability form signature required):
- Indoor Arena
- Indoor Round Pen
- Outdoor Arena
- Outdoor Round Pen
Cross Country Jump Course Rental $35 per hour-please note, for schooling on jumps rider must have a trainer, parent or friend on foot accompanying them. Liability form signature required.